Home Brewing round 2?.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I have a vague memory of a brew in the bag/bladder product from the 1980s.

The idea was all you had to do was add water and wait.

I tried one, but cannot remember how it turned out.

JBGooner

Über Member
Two days to go :popcorn:

IMG_20210303_164015.jpg

stephec

Legendary Member
I have a vague memory of a brew in the bag/bladder product from the 1980s.

The idea was all you had to do was add water and wait.

I tried one, but cannot remember how it turned out.
It's probably as well that you can't remember, as I unfortunately do.

stephec

Legendary Member
I emailed Pinter last Sunday about any kind of satisfaction/money back guarantee, and got this back about half an hour ago -

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we've been much busier than usual and are currently hiring to keep up with demand.

We don't offer a money back guarantee but our customer service team are happy to help and advise you on how to get excellent results from your Pinter. Our returns policy is as follows:

If you decide to return something to us, you will need to email in to hello@thegreatergood.co.uk with details of your return within 14 days of receiving the product. After this return has been authorised, you have an additional 14 days to return the product to us for a refund. The Pinter/Pinter Pack will need to be in an unused condition and still in the original packaging. We strongly recommend you get proof of postage.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I emailed Pinter last Sunday about any kind of satisfaction/money back guarantee, and got this back about half an hour ago -

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we've been much busier than usual and are currently hiring to keep up with demand.

We don't offer a money back guarantee but our customer service team are happy to help and advise you on how to get excellent results from your Pinter. Our returns policy is as follows:

If you decide to return something to us, you will need to email in to hello@thegreatergood.co.uk with details of your return within 14 days of receiving the product. After this return has been authorised, you have an additional 14 days to return the product to us for a refund. The Pinter/Pinter Pack will need to be in an unused condition and still in the original packaging. We strongly recommend you get proof of postage.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Seems fair enough.

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Had one of my wife's Pale Ales last night, was lovely!.

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Hats off to my wife (and best friend) for this one.

I've had other fish to fry but she's looked after my stout and bottled it for me, along with sorting plenty of other problems out.

Tastes lovely!.

20210730_175005.jpg

Top Bottom