Home improvements

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
These recent cold snaps have bought a couple of worth while home improvements into my mind .

First being a heated wardrobe
second being a heated stair hand rail
third being a heated garage
sure there are more but these are the ones i have thought would be useful to me

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Heated toilet seat, and the part of the bathroom floor where your feet go.

MikeG

Guru
...... a couple of worth while home improvements into my mind .

First being a heated wardrobe
second being a heated stair hand rail
third being a heated garage

Is this to be before or after you fit that special staircase with the lever which turns it into a slide, with a trap-door at the bottom, so that you can dump your enemies into a snake pit? I presume you've already fitted the obligatory hidden door and secret passageway, leading to the nerve centre of your operations.

Drago

Legendary Member
The prolonged cold spell has seen me track down and seal every trace of a draught. I've also insulated and sealed up the man shed, which is now toasty cosy.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I had to change a toilet seat the other day, that part wasnt hard it was getting the old one off that was really difficult.
It had totally seized the bolts underneath and I had to heat up a knife till it was red hot to burn them off, they were plastic.That did the trick.
I've had similar problems. Now I smother the bolts and nuts in silicone grease. The loo in our bathroom needs to be removed from the soil pipe branch and flush pipe and turned upside down in order for me to get at the nuts. A spectacularly daft design.

Top Bottom