Homemade soup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

you can't whack it!

Leek and potato
Vegetable
Minestrone
French Onion

mmmmmm. what one will we make tomorrow?

Mr Phoebus

I like to add a load of wholewheat Penne pasta and loads of black pepper to Minestrone soup. :evil:
Da-rool! Da-rool!

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Bin the kidney beans and you've a sure winner there

Mushrooms and Kidney beans are the work of the devil, the devil I tell you!

Gerry Attrick said:
Roasted tomato, red pepper and chilli with chorizo and red kidney beans. Wow...........

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Mr Phoebus said:
The Clangers ain't no fools. They know where it's at.

What drugs were they on when they created that program?

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HArUmqqiL0s

Keith Oates

Janner
I get a soup out here that's made fom fresh crab cooked and then all the flesh etc. taken out of the shell. All this is then put in a soup with dried mushrooms, spring onions and any other veg that may be around. Just before serving put a couple of eggs in the mix and stir. When served a good layer of black pepper on top. Food for a King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yello

wafflycat said:
Soup has to be home made.

It doesn't. I saw some in cans at the supermarket the other day. :laugh:

But, yes, home made soups are my preference too. So darned easy to make as well. Squashes are particularly good in soups and, agreed, roast butternut is excellent - though I so like butternut squash that I end up eating it before I can get it into the soup pot!

We've grown some spaghetti squash too. That's lovely eating but I've yet to try it as a soup... I'm not sure about it to be honest.

The leeks in the garden are just about ready so I'm looking forward to souping some of those.

Top Bottom