Honda VFR800 VTec 2002.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
You managed to retrieve it from her garage?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Nice bike, my dad had one until he was 79.
Full respect to your dad.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Thanks, not long before his eightieth birthday my dad, my brother, The Fragrant MrsP, my nephew, myself and a neighbour all had a track day at Ron Haslam’s at Silverstone race course. He wiped the floor with us all. Unfortunately he’s in lock down in a home, and he doesn’t know who I am.
Oh sorry. Dementia is a terrible thing. My wife's mother had it and spent her last three years with us. Very difficult thing to deal with, can't be easy for you.

MarkF

Guru
Great bikes, have you given up biking or need the £2k? If not, then I'd sit on it, it isn't going to lose much value or may rise? I have a 1992 MX5, I hardly use it but it's going up in value enough to cover my annual running costs.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Great bikes, have you given up biking or need the £2k? If not, then I'd sit on it, it isn't going to lose much value or may rise? I have a 1992 MX5, I hardly use it but it's going up in value enough to cover my annual running costs.
To be honest, I've really just been "sitting on it", but not in the proper sense, for a year or two now. I ride it now and again just to make sure it still goes, but doubt if I'll ever do the rides to France like I used to do. Blame cycling for some of that! I grudge the VED, insurance, and maintenance costs (not a lot) for something that's just taking up room in the garage. If it doesn't sell at close to the asking price then I'll keep it. I'm just fishing, but if it goes then so be it.

Top Bottom