Honda VFR800 VTec 2002.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Ha, that's it! I am not wealthy but I like to own nice things, watches, vintage car, vintage scooter, some people who easily can, never "live".
I agree it's nice to have treasured possessions, but on the other hand it's a bit sad to see them not being used. Part of me wants to move it on so that someone else can make better use of it (and although I'm not desperate, the £2k would be handy); but another part really wants to keep it. The usual stuff also applies re the state of our roads making bikes more dangerous, reactions slowing down with age, eyesight not what it was, wondering when my luck might run out, etc. etc..

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I can empathise with the OP.

I have a 2006 Moto Guzzi Breva which is in lovely condition. I had it out at the weekend to get it all ready for this year. I think I rode less than 200km last year.

I mentioned to Jannie that it may be an idea to sell it but she will not hear of it. She says it costs very little to insure fully comp and its good to get out and nip to the seaside for an ice cream on sunny summer nights. She is also aware that if we sell it I will just go out and buy a Royal Enfield Himalaya.

The Breva is a great bike for all occasions and I dont need the money. If it were down to extremely tight finances, then I think it would have to go. Having said that. The motorbike market is through the floor the last couple of years.

D

Deleted member 26715

It's probably not the best time to be selling, logically very few could come to look at it, we had one last year enjoyed it, the tone when the V-Tec cuts in is awesome, but I was too cramped in it, so sold it on & got a BMW.

Top Bottom