Hoowee! Cretin Thursday ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Oh my ... they were all out today! In the space of 1 hour and 20 mins, I encountered:

"Watch out!" shouted by me at pedestrians who walked into the road without looking (three separate incidents).

One woman who tried to left-hook me - but began the left hook when her nearside headlight was parallel with my bottom bracket ... resulting in me giving her the "WTF???!!!" look and her then braking sharply and dropping back.

Chavs who jumped out in front of me and shouted "waaaaaa!" (two separate incidents).

Woman in 4x4 who overtook me at a pinch-point with literally one inch to spare - when I caught up with her at the lights I asked her "WTF???!!!!" She replied, "You what? I ain't never seen you before mate!".
blink.gif

Other than those seven incidents in a single ride, everything was peachy!

The laws of karma say that I should now get at least a month's worth of hassle-free rides! Normally I will get one incident like that at the very most ...

Similiar for me today too. A historic full moon is due on saturday and the loonies are already getting their practice in.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I was on the bus today (injury to knee from jogging) and saw some plank filter down the left of the bus at the lights. He had to scoot with one foot down on the pavement to fit. Traffic was light so I dont have a clue why he didnt just wait behind as he was turning left too.

Everyone seemed to be in a rush in southampton this morning. Bus drivers today were nice and relaxed though. :smile:

Brommie77

They were all in on my commute yesterday, I wondered where they had gone today! - I had a run in with two taxis, a bus driver, a scooter rider and three pedestrians in the space of about a mile. Was starting to wonder if someone was trying to tell me something :unsure:

Yup..something in the air today

Had cause to hit the red "in emergency press to open" button next to the bus doors as it tried to push me from primary into the kerb, at about 15mph less than 2 bus lengths from a red trafic light

...and my camera was in my pannier - bah!

Top Bottom