Hope LED users

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ive had a Hope LED 2 for almost a year and have been contemplating getting a second battery as you can only get about 2 hours of burn time at the most.

I just wish that Hope would make a long run battery instead of having to use two. Changing them on the move i'm sure would be a pain.

So I went to my LBS today and ordered a second battery, it should arrive next week.

So guess what the CTC Cycle mag came today but did not have time to read it before i went to the lbs.

Got to page 70 of the mag and guess what, there is an advert from Hope. At the bottom of the advert is ....................

"NEW! For this season "Epic" - Only Available on the LED options - 4 Cell Battery (compared to the 2x2 cell endurance option). Upto 20 hours burn time (3.5 Hours on full Power)" :thumbsup:

So I look at my watch, its 6.30pm the lbs closed at 6pm and they would have already ordered the battery. Typical :thumbsup:

I just hope they don't mind me going in tomorrow and canceling my order and now ordering this longer run battery.

alfablue

If they are any good they should be fine about getting the alternative one - if they are snooty, cancel the order and shop elsewhere!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
your LBS should be fine cancelling it.

Its the one thing folk say about lights, that they would like more runtime. Its coming. Should see some real big changes in light technology in the next year or so.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Steve Austin said:
Its the one thing folk say about lights, that they would like more runtime. Its coming. Should see some real big changes in light technology in the next year or so.

Any chance we will see them before this winter? I was thinking of investing in some expensive light, or should I wait for a other year?

Top Bottom