Hope Vision 4 LED headlight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reluctant

In excellent, little used condition, boxed and with all the original parts. Mounts for 25.4 and 31.8 bars, helmet mount, short and long leads and of course the battery and charger. 900 lumens of very reliable light. £175 ono by Special Delivery, next day, signed for and insured service.
P1110288.jpg
P1110289.jpg
P1110290.jpg
P1110291.jpg
P1110292.jpg
P1110293.jpg

Dibs please: yhpm.

tim.oakley

Hi I am interested in the Hope lights but haven't used them before. Are they bright enough for mountain biking at night? I'm also not sure what size my bars are, do I just measure the circumference with a tape? Lastly how old are they? Thanks

OP
OP
Reluctant

Reluctant

Hi Tim, sorry, I missed your post (i usually get an e-mail alert, but didn't) :huh:
Anyway........yes, plenty bright enough for night time off roading - it's what they were designed to do really. The easiest thing with the bars is to just use the mount that fits - two are supplied. And.... I bought them new in early '09 , but they haven't been used very much. I didn't manage any night riding in winter 2010 and none so far this year - hence the sale! Please ask if you want any further info :smile:

Top Bottom