Horrendous saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Wow.. and people think my saddle looks odd..

Looks like it would be more at home in an Anne Summers catalogue
wink.gif

Simon

gavintc

Guru
The camera angle has been twisted to make it look weirder. Look at the seatpost and then you can start to visualise how it would work. The steep slope up the back seems to be superfluous and the quantity of metalwork to hold it up suggest that it would be very heavy. I am not sure of the point other than to be controversial and to make a talking point.

at a guess it looks to me as if the front of the saddle is intended to go down with you as you lean forward onto your drops... although one cant help but giggle at the name.

zigzag

Veteran
the saddle is crap, but the same company had a seatpost with very neatly integrated bright leds and powered by two aa batteries inserted through the bottom of the seatpost. simple and brilliant idea. i was tempted to get one, but ideally i would need a carbon seatpost..

Peter10

the saddle is crap, but the same company had a seatpost with very neatly integrated bright leds and powered by two aa batteries inserted through the bottom of the seatpost. simple and brilliant idea. i was tempted to get one, but ideally i would need a carbon seatpost..

Now that is a very cleaver idea indeed!

fixedfixer

Veteran
It looks like the basis of a good anti theft device that would catapult a bike theft over the bars. Is there a 'spike' attached to that spring too?

Top Bottom