Horse treats? Neigh lad...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Squire
One of the more bizarre messages I've received from Amazon:

neigh.jpg


I honestly can't remember browsing horse supplies. Living in Norf London 'n all...

Jolly ball?

Easter egg for horses & ponies?

This is too surreal for me, I'm going to bed.
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
Oh sorry, that was me.....:laugh:
 

Sharky

Legendary Member
Location
Kent
Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr.....
 

Peteaud

Legendary Member
Location
South Somerset
One of the more bizarre messages I've received from Amazon:

View attachment 42157

I honestly can't remember browsing horse supplies. Living in Norf London 'n all...

Jolly ball?

Easter egg for horses & ponies?

This is too surreal for me, I'm going to bed.

It depends on what keys on your pc you tap more than others, in your case M, T & G G must be used alot.

I'll get my coat.
^_^
 
Top Bottom