Hotel Viva Blue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan Ferris

Über Member
Hi,
I'm staying at the Hotel Viva Blue in Majorca and have hired a road bike for tomorrow and Monday. I have a couple of routes in GPX format but wondered if anyone else had any recommendations for a route that is
Around 30 miles (I have two hours according to the boss ). As I mention above I have my Garmin so will load a course just haven't the local knowledge to build my own.
Thanks in advance
Dan

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
If you have a Garmin edge 1000 (others models may have this too) try the ‘Round trip Routing’. Put in your mileage and pick one of the 3 routes Garmin suggest. I used this facility in France, it worked brilliantly, every ride was like a magical mystery tour!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I was out there and rode this the other day with the GF, it's a cracking route out to the lighthouse, plenty hilly as its up and down all the way out along the point, with stunning views all round.

It might lack the iconic status of Sa Colabra or the scale of Puig Major, but its a terrific ride.

OP
OP
Dan Ferris

Dan Ferris

Über Member
I was out there and rode this the other day with the GF, it's a cracking route out to the lighthouse, plenty hilly as its up and down all the way out along the point, with stunning views all round.

It might lack the iconic status of Sa Colabra or the scale of Puig Major, but its a terrific ride.

I agree - and for me who was away with my family the 2 and a bit hours there and back from the hotel was perfect - back in time for breakfast number 2!

Top Bottom