Hotpoint FF200T Fridge/Freezer - White

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
This is surplus to requirements due to a kitchen refit so has to go - free to a good home.

height = 200cm
width = 60cm
doors are hinged on the left.
www.hotpoint.co.uk/hotpoint/products/catalogues/en_UK/refrigeration/refrigeration.pdf

Digital temperature control and various bonus functions that we never, ever use. Just set the freezer to -20 and the fridge to 4 and leave it alone.

It is working perfectly but does have a few faults
  • The top freezer draw has been dropped a couple of times and as a result has become quite badly cracked (kids! :rolleyes:). I think new ones are available.
  • The salad draw lid is supposed to lift up as the draw slides out but this has worn so is best held up by hand as the draw is closed
  • It could do with a clean. We've been up to our eyeballs in builders for nearly 6 months so I am ashamed to say we have let things slip a bit. It isn't manky by any means but the glass shelves need a good wipe and there is a stubborn layer of brick dust on the top (It's a tall fridge!)
It's a big beast at 6½ft tall and will have to be collected from Ashton-under-Lyne. Postcode OL6

PM me if you are interested

Top Bottom