How can I attach my phone to my stem?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boris Bike

Got my lovely new bike today, but the only free space on the handle bars are taken up by the two sets of lights.

On my old mountain bike, I've got an Ultimate Addons phone fastener which allows me to use my HTC phone as a satnav - it fits on to the handle bars. But on my new phone there is no space for it. Looks like this

Does anyone know of anything that will allow me to fix my phone onto the stem?

Cheers

paulb55

Über Member
Got my lovely new bike today, but the only free space on the handle bars are taken up by the two sets of lights.

On my old mountain bike, I've got an Ultimate Addons phone fastener which allows me to use my HTC phone as a satnav - it fits on to the handle bars. But on my new phone there is no space for it. Looks like this

Does anyone know of anything that will allow me to fix my phone onto the stem?

Cheers

Hi Boris

Try this http://shop.londoncyclist.co.uk/products/tigra-iphone-bike-mount

I have one and its very good

C

chillyuk

How about a Minoura extender. Then put your phone mount onto that. I use one after recommendations from these forums.

tsddave

I got one from ebay. Perfect for using gps/cycling computer type applications.

Search for "cycling phone mount" and many will come up. Living where I do I bought one that puts the phone in a water proof cover. It also came with a tie so I can have it round my neck in the case also.
Mine hasnt come off my bike yet despite lots of bumbs on the roads and trails here.

OP
OP
Boris Bike

Boris Bike

The Topeak Bar Extender arrived yesterday so I put my original ultimate addons phone holder on there. Fits perfectly, and I still have the other side of the extender free if I want to attach anything else.

Top Bottom