How can workplaces help cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
im pretty lucky, we have secure indoor well lit bike storage, with CCTV at work, dry room, lockers, sinks, showers, gym, sports massage. I also have access to bike tools and equipment. My cycling is also supported financially as the company I work for believe having fit and healthy workers is desirable. I also get free fruit and breakfast each day... Here are some pics of what I put up with, sorry for the quality really rubbish phone

Ah but do they have hair dryers? :whistle:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
they do indeed have hair dryers, I can't confirm how good they are due to not needing them

ricky1980

Regular
shower lockers and secure bike sheds with over night security... preferably the shed is inside a building, with secured access and/or night guards and CCTV (CCTV is essential, as I have know people from the building stealing expensive bikes from the building's bike shed...no CCTV thief never got caught!)

also what degree are you studying? sports science or CYCLING? i would love to have studied CYCLING....there seems to be so many surveys on this section from uni/research students...

Top Bottom