How come

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
there are 26 members on line now and only 25 have visited today!!!!!!!!!!

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 49 (26 members and 23 guests)
Most users ever online was 362, 17th August 2007 at 10:52.
Keith Oates, Bigtallfatbloke, bikefettler, bonj, col, Crackle, Dannyg, Dave5N, Flying_Monkey, Hover Fly, linfordlunchbox, longers, Melvil, mickle, mr_hippo, night rider, Noodley, punkypossum, Rob S, RRSODL, shooter560, TheDoctor, toontra, Tynan, urbanfatboy, Will1985
Cycle Chat Statistics
Threads: 7,789, Posts: 158,774, Members: 1,554
Welcome to our newest member, Helen
Today's Birthdays
Stwutter (35)
Total members that have visited the forum today: 25
Abitrary, Bigtallfatbloke, bikefettler, bonj, col, Crackle, Dannyg, Dave5N, Flying_Monkey, Hover Fly, Keith Oates, Lardyboy, longers, Melvil, mickle, mr_hippo, night rider, Noodley, punkypossum, Rob S, RRSODL, shooter560, Tynan, urbanfatboy, Will1985

It's a game of hide and seek.

BTW The game hide and seek is the only 'game' that is played in every country of the world by children.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Could someone explain why there are at least three forum members who posted their last post on here on 1st January 1970? Apparently they have not posted since then.

Clue: their names begin with either L or M? I think I can suggest a very logical reason for this, but do not want to jump to conclusions. :wacko:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Speicher said:
Could someone explain why there are at least three forum members who posted their last post on here on 1st January 1970? Apparently they have not posted since then.

Clue: their names begin with either L or M? I think I can suggest a very logical reason for this, but do not want to jump to conclusions. :wacko:

Isn't it obvious?? Clearly they used Time Machines. xx(

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Dayvo said:
Off topic slightly, but I'm glad to see that we have passed the 1,550 members mark.

Pass the word round: Cycle Chat rocks! :wacko:

Hey up Dayvo. That's telepathy for you. I've just finished e-mailing an old friend and given him the CC link. xx(

Speicher

Vice Admiral
There is a very good reason for that. Time machines can travel backwards to any date, but cannot travel forwards again to a date before the date on which they were made. This is a phenomenumm frequently overlooked.

Top Bottom