How desperate would you need to be to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
I haven't had a McD's in years. All these rave reviews are making me think I should try one, but I'm sure it will just be a passing thought :stop:

+1

They actually make me ill, as well as BK & KFC.

The only "fast food" i eat is far too many Devon Cream Teas.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Oh come on people it's far easier to swallow a McDonalds than some of the namby pamby garbage on here. Claims of your constitution, or sensibilities, being too delicate to cope with the odd bit of fast food - really.

I mean if you were a fussy eater as a kid, and it wasn't knocked out of you, there's no pride in carrying that into adulthood :whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not at all....Michelin only goes up to 3 stars:thumbsup:, but I was expecting it to have improved.

No, there was definitely a Wendy Burger in the West End of London when I worked there in the early 90's. It was really good. A quick Google shows they pulled out of UK in 2000.

There was.. it was next door to the Tottenham pub in Oxford Street...

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I haven't had a McD's in years. All these rave reviews are making me think I should try one, but I'm sure it will just be a passing thought :stop:

I tried one of their double cheeseburgers last week, the first macd i have bought in many years. It was horrible. The only flavour was the ketchup and Dill plckle. The burger was like cardboard and had no decenible taste.

Orange

Remember, it is all cooked by spotty teenagers who are only there to get some pocket money and don't really care about what they do anyway.
Actually the pocket money brigade are only allowed to serve and clean - only the full-timers are allowed to cook. I know someone who works there, I don't actually frequent the establishment.

A number of years back (quite a few!) I went into a McDonalds for the first time as an 18 year old and rather enjoyed their thick shakes, which was the only thing I'd buy from them. Not had one for years now though.

Someone mentioned KFC - nver had a KFC in my life. Nor have I had that other great staple takeaway, a doner kebab. Do hugely enjoy Indian curries though.

Top Bottom