How did I get 6 referrals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was just looking at my profile, like you do, and noticed that I had 6 referrals. I didn't actually know what they were until I looked up the FAQ. I don't remember ever giving anyone my special referrals link, so how did that happen? Is anyone out there one of my referrals?

I seem to be developing a strange craving to increase this number, just in case anyone has any more than me! :wacko::tongue::biggrin:

Perhaps clicking on the original link 6 times did it?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Sorry guys. I should have linked to the referrals FAQ!

I did direct the paramedic over here, but not with any special link.

Related to this, it would appear that the Paramedic has passed away. He suffered from Epilepsy and apparently died from Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP) just before the New Year.

I know he wound up a lot of people on here but I am sure we would all pass on our sympathies to his families and friends. No-one should die at such a young age (I think he was about 29):wacko:

Pete

Sorry to hear that, despite - as you say - this person's less-than-exemplary behaviour on here. Anyone else feel a sense of déjà vu here...?

longers

Legendary Member
Crikey! 29 is no age at all. RIP.

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Sorry guys. I should have linked to the referrals FAQ!

I did direct the paramedic over here, but not with any special link.

Related to this, it would appear that the Paramedic has passed away. He suffered from Epilepsy and apparently died from Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP) just before the New Year.

I know he wound up a lot of people on here but I am sure we would all pass on our sympathies to his families and friends. No-one should die at such a young age (I think he was about 29):blush:

Not nice news,but no matter how dissagreable he may have been with some,he still had family or friends that knew him differently.Thoughts for his family and friends.

Top Bottom