How do I know what size stem I have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Noodley said:
Have you tried flipping the stem over? If it sits flat at present then flipping it over should give you a slight angle upwards which may solve the problem without any additional cost.

there might also be a number inscribed or otherwise, on that flipped stem, telling you what the number was

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Ok...well i flipped it over and took it for a spin. It is better, not completely better but it is a marked improovement....and it looks cool as well!

Ta:becool::ohmy:

Noodley

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Ok...well i flipped it over and took it for a spin. It is better, not completely better but it is a marked improovement....and it looks cool as well!

Ta:becool::ohmy:

Good to hear it. :biggrin:
You may have to twiddle about a wee bit with the saddle to get it "just right" but it shouldn't involve too much tweaking.

Chigley

Noodley said:
Good to hear it. :ohmy:
You may have to twiddle about a wee bit with the saddle to get it "just right" but it shouldn't involve too much tweaking.

If the whole problem is something to do with having to afterwards adjust the saddle, I'd forget about the whole stem / handlebar thing, then go back to the beginning.

Sort out the saddle / peddle position first. That's where it will cause you pain in the long run

bonj2

Chigley said:
If the whole problem is something to do with having to afterwards adjust the saddle, I'd forget about the whole stem / handlebar thing, then go back to the beginning.

Sort out the saddle / peddle position first. That's where it will cause you pain in the long run

GET OUT!! :biggrin: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom