how do you carry your puncture repair kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
Could you PM me with a pic?
Will do, but most likely tomorrow.

Link to item on wiggle, here: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/fizik-pak-ics-saddle-bag-with-clip-medium/

It has never been fitted to the bike, as I don't get the bike until next weekend. It isn't huge in size, I managed to fit tube, levers, 2x CO2 canisters, regulator, patches and multi tool. There was a small amount of room left, but not much.

I went smaller as I found that the Conti supersonic tubes were about half the size of regular tubes and I was feeling a bit of a weight weenie. The small bag is tiny, but I have just fitted the essentials in it.

I chuck everything in a water bottle...keeps it nice and dry and I can even fit my mini pump in there (just). I've got two water bottle cages and only ever carry one bottle for water (also have a Camelbak) so works for me. Guy at work came up with the idea.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member

dITTO i HAVE TWO ONE BLACK ONE SILVER. BUT MINE HAVE A ZIP NOT A FOLD, AND LOOK A BIT TIDIER IF YOU DONT MIND ME SAYING. ALSO THEY FIT PERFECTLY INTO TWO OF MY JERSEY POCKETS WITH...Bloody caps lock..... the central pocket for other stuff (sleeves, gloves).

black has essential fixing gear, silver has phone keys wallet.

both are pretty waterproof.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
1244718832821-1qvl2bucwrl6x-500-70.jpg

Lezyne smart wallet, fits in jersey pocket and has compartments for tyre levers, punture repair kit, multi tool, phone, cash and more

tyred

Legendary Member
In the Carradice. Along with assorted spanners, allen keys, rain jacket, sandwiches and kitchen sink.

Top Bottom