How do you do it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

QuickDraw

I noticed my post count today is at 280. That's huge for me cos I only managed about 50 in all the years I was on C+. It's been possible because work has been a bit inconsistent in the last 8 months so there's been times when there's been absolutely nothing to do. Not weeks on end just the odd hour here or there.

I've just been looking at the member list in order of post count. I didn't expect to be anywhere near the top but some of the totals are frightening. Bonj has over 5000 posts in less than 8 months and there's a few more not far behind. So tell me how do all you 20-a-day posters manage it? How do you find the time? Are you independently wealthy or do you have an easily fooled boss who actually thinks you're working?

I just have no life outside the interweb. And there's actually five of me, we work shifts.

domtyler

Über Member
It's pretty easy for me, work is normally a lot of doing nothing interspersed with short periods of frantic activity and the odd teleconference meeting. I also have two computers, one for surfing and one for working. I sit in the corner so no one can see my screens and finally my boss doesn't care what I do so long as the work gets done.

Renard

QuickDraw said:
I noticed my post count today is at 280. That's huge for me cos I only managed about 50 in all the years I was on C+. It's been possible because work has been a bit inconsistent in the last 8 months so there's been times when there's been absolutely nothing to do. Not weeks on end just the odd hour here or there.

I've just been looking at the member list in order of post count. I didn't expect to be anywhere near the top but some of the totals are frightening. Bonj has over 5000 posts in less than 8 months and there's a few more not far behind. So tell me how do all you 20-a-day posters manage it? How do you find the time? Are you independently wealthy or do you have an easily fooled boss who actually thinks you're working?

Its always puzzled me too. When I was on C+ I only managed 200 odd in about 3years. I'm doing a bit better now but only because I post trivial pish. Mind you it would worry even more if I tried to mould opinion through my eloquence and reasoned argument in the likes of soapbox etc. I mean there are only a few hundred cyclists regularly using the forum so what is the point? Except fun perhaps :wacko:

Noodley

keep it brief

Top Bottom