How Embarrassing!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PrettyboyTim

I was about to make a sad post about how my new ATC2K has stopped working with a broken on/off button. I've always found it a bit tricky to turn on, but for the last couple of days I've had no luck at all. At first I blamed my aged batteries and bought some new ones, but I put them in today and still no luck.

Of course, now by accident I find out you just have to hold the on/off switch in for a couple of seconds rather than just pressing it... :blush:

*ahem*

To think I was going to try and take it apart and diagnose the problem when I got home as well!

bonj2

oh yeah, you do! sorry i would have said...

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
PrettyboyTim said:
I was about to make a sad post about how my new ATC2K has stopped working with a broken on/off button. I've always found it a bit tricky to turn on, but for the last couple of days I've had no luck at all. At first I blamed my aged batteries and bought some new ones, but I put them in today and still no luck.

Of course, now by accident I find out you just have to hold the on/off switch in for a couple of seconds rather than just pressing it... :biggrin:

*ahem*

To think I was going to try and take it apart and diagnose the problem when I got home as well!

bonj said:
oh yeah, you do! sorry i would have said...

I dunno, free camera and he moans !!!!! :blush:

Hellrider

Hello, I'm thinking of getting an ATC2K and was wondering if it's possible to switch it on and off reliably while on the go? I'd like to film my weekend rides and save recording space by terning it off for the dull bits.
Ta.

OP
OP
PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim

You have to hold the on/off button down fairly hard for a couple of seconds. Possible to do on the go, but a bit unweildy.

However, stopping and starting recording just takes a single press of the large central button, so if that's what you're looking for it's easy to do on the go.

The camera will turn off after 10 minutes by itself though if you are not recording with it.

Top Bottom