How long should...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

You wait before filing a no payment marker against an eBay buyer? I sold loads of stuff last week-end, which funded my Campy Veloce Gruppo (fitted it today):wacko:

One of the items, a truvativ BB was bought on Sunday, despite sending a couple of invoices, so far the bloke has not paid, his feedback says he's a good fast payer.

I 'm guessing he's not on hols as the bid went in last minute, suppose he could have one of those bid assistant software packs?
Should I re-list? There were no other bids, so I cannot 2nd chance it.

The lost sale has not jeopardised my finances, as far as purchasing the groupset, it's just annoying.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Give them chance - hols and stuff - 2-3 weeks I'd say just in case

If their history is good then it would usually be OK.

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Yeah,

It's not like I'm desperate for the money, but in all the transactions I've ever done on eBay, this has never happened before. I guessing the guy is a cyclist, his other activites on the bay would suggest he is, so the bloke should be decent enough, I'll continue to wait.

Night Train

Maker of Things
You should be able to see on his profile if he has won anything else in the mean time and if feedback has been left for it. That would show activity and give an indication if he is away or not.

The longest I've waited for payment has been a couple of weeks If I am going to be away I usually email the seller when I first bid to let them know in case I win.

Top Bottom