How much are you paying for home phone and broadband?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm currently paying £80 a quarter for my in/out landline and broadband from the Post Office and want to pay less. I guess i could save by going to incoming calls only since almost all of my outgoing calls are via mobile (which costs me bugger all since switching to Three's 123 payg deal).

I'm not looking for a TV, phone & BB bundle as i don't have a telly... just phone and BB.

The PO was quite cheap when i switched from BT about 6 years ago, but that may not be the case these days.

What are you cycling types paying for the landline and broadband?

D

Deleted member 1258

With Origin broadband and paying £17 a month, and thats just for a landline broadband connection nothing else, we dont have a landline phone

Last edited by a moderator:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
£74 / month for line rental, unlimited eve and w/end calls, unlimited BB internet, Sky Family bundle.

vickster

Legendary Member
£30 for 30meg BT. Ordered through Quidco for £100+ cashback and £100 preloaded credit card to sweeten the deal

Look at Uswitch for current deals and quidco. Maybe 3 offer something to current customers too?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
£50 a month for BT Infinity 2 74mb. No longer on a deal

steverob

Guru
£55.99 with BT gets me unlimited fibre broadband (up to 52Mbps, but typically more like 32Mbps), line rental, free weekend calls and a mobile SIM with 500 mins, unlimited texts and 3GB of data. Probably not the greatest of deals, but I looked around last year and couldn't find anyone else that was able to undercut it by a noticeable amount.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
£85/mth 100mb unlimited broad band, tv and phone package.

No movies, I have Netflix for that and an amazon stick on three TVs in the house, main room and kids bedrooms. The main room set top box carries a Netflix app.

Its all jolly good for ignoring each other...which is a genuine worry for me to be honest.

Top Bottom