How much for the shirts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Probably won't know a date until the end of the week. It all depends on how much they have on their plates and how long it takes someone to set up the design from the template....I hope I helped them on that one with a high res effort!!

postman

Legendary Member
Jersey

Will - I see the total really climbed since dinner time on Friday.Is the order now in officially.Would be a shame for people to miss out.Can you post a notice to the effect that all ordering is now closed ?Or is there a small window for stragglers.

Christopher

Über Member
Funky map! What's the key - is there any difference between the pinkish and blue flags? Apart from the colour, obviously.

I must get one of these next time round - sorry. That isn't me in Preston but I'll be keeping a sharp eye out for the jersey...

Frustruck said:
Funky map! What's the key - is there any difference between the pinkish and blue flags? Apart from the colour, obviously.

I must get one of these next time round - sorry. That isn't me in Preston but I'll be keeping a sharp eye out for the jersey...

No, it's me!!! :blush: Hello fellow preston-person! :smile:

postman

Legendary Member
Hello Preston,Every seen that railway sign in Blackpool? which states Preston and BEYOND.Where is beyond.Anyway ever heard of Goosnargh ?My in-laws are from there.And i take the bike over with me.Next trip will be to Beacon Fell Country park.It is a smashing little ride from Goosnargh.

Bigtallfatbloke

will...erm...will they arrive in time for Christmas...it could be th eonly pressie I get:biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
It's half of my total aswell 50% of me will be upset.I'll just have to read me new book.Without standing on Will's toes i could sneak a look next week.And ask Santa's little helpers .

Top Bottom