How much should i sell for

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ellis123

How much should i sell this specialized bike for . It has wireless lights on it and overall mint condition

Attachments

• IMG_4761.png
    IMG_4761.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4763.png
    IMG_4763.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4762.png
    IMG_4762.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 86

Slick

Guru
How long have you owned it and what did you pay for it?

Do yo still have the paperwork?

OP
OP
E

ellis123

How long have you owned it and what did you pay for it?

Do yo still have the paperwork?

i brought it off someone but i’m now selling he brought it 1 year ago as a hybrid but changed a lot of the parts on the bike and no paperwork

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Doesn’t look very old. Also looks like it may be too small for you, is that why you're selling? Have a look on eBay to see how much they go for. You’ll need to sell locally unless you’re prepared to ship.

:welcome: to CC.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
£100-£150 if that. It looks like an old Specialized Cross trail.
How do you mean wireless lights? Most are wireless now, they tend to be either rechargeable or battery.

Slick

Guru
Doesn’t look very old. Also looks like it may be too small for you, is that why you're selling? Have a look on eBay to see how much they go for. You’ll need to sell locally unless you’re prepared to ship.

Check the tread on those tyres. :okay:

OP
OP
E

ellis123

yes and i just don’t use anymore

OP
OP
E

ellis123

Its over 10 years old that bike easily.

it’s not

Cycleops

Legendary Member
it’s got new tyres on it now so what would you say it could be sold for as it has had lots of new parts
Doesn't make any difference to the selling price. Around £150 as suggested above.
Put it on for £199 and see if you get any bites.
Good quality bike but to many it's just a hybrid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom