How much to live above Cordings of Piccadilly?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Living above Cordings you ask Accy. No chance - where can I keep my bike(s)?

My son is paying £2200 pcm for a ground floor flat in Greenwich, I keep telling him to get out of the cesspit and get back home, have a better quality of life and keep more of his earnings in his pocket.

My daughter lives in an expensive part of N London, lives in a two bedroom flat which cost as much as a four bed detached house here in Wales but she loves London and probably feels she has a better quality of life even though she pays extra for it.

I wouldn't choose it but different people have different views on what makes a better quality of life.

I live in a city and would hate living out in the sticks or in a small village, but YMMV

Drago

Legendary Member
I live in a city and would hate living out in the sticks or in a small village, but YMMV

Always been a country boy, but I'm quite enjoying being a townie.

That said, its literally the edge of town and I'm overlooking farmland and we chose carefully, but being a short snroll from the doctors, shops, daughters school, etc, has its appeal.

For Mrs D the appeal comes in deliveroo, the shopping robots, etc, coming out this far.

View attachment 719013
https://www.cordings.co.uk/our-stores

Just out of interest, if the upper part of the Cordings outfitters building Cordings, 19 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0LA is/are apartments/flats, how much do you think the P.C.M rent will be? I'd love to live above this store, but something tells me the rent will be considerably more than I pay for my one bedroom flat here, close to Accrington. 🤔

If they offered to pay me 50 000 GBP a month, I'd think about moving. Any less and I'm not interested.

AndyRM

XOXO

vickster

Legendary Member
To be fair (perhaps over generously), that is pretty much how Airbnb started. But it's not something I'd go in for.

It's like a weird version of a music festival, hopefully without the fear of having your stuff nicked.

Or someone pissing or vomming or setting fire to your tent...or all three!

Top Bottom