How to activate “new member” in your avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amac

Hi guys,
How to I activate the new member bit in my avatar, or does the system do that after so many posts or something.
Cheers alex

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

You've put 'Alex' in as a custom title in the box where 'New Member' would appear, dunno if clearing that box will allow your status to appear and change as you move up the 'rankings' though.

:welcome:

You've put 'Alex' in as a custom title in the box where 'New Member' would appear, dunno if clearing that box will allow your status to appear and change as you move up the 'rankings' though.
How do you do that?
I can't see anywhere to add custom title. Mine just keeps changing of its own accord.

Here you are. Screenshots of account details...

raleighnut

Legendary Member
My 'account details' show a box just below 'Avatar' saying 'Custom Title' if you type something in that it will replace your 'ranking' or length of membership. Every time you are awarded a 'trophy' either for Likes, Number of posts, Time on the Forum etc the 'title' under your name will progress from 'New Member' to Legendary Member' with various levels in between.

It's just a bit of fun really that is built into the forum software and I don't think anyone takes it that seriously. :laugh:

Top Bottom