how to fit Muvi to handlebars?

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Jaguar, 6 May 2010.

1. Jaguar

Jaguar New Member

I've been at it for 3 hours now, and very ticked off.

I've got my extreme sports pack: there are no instructions. Thinking it must be "that simple" then, I tried to work it all out. No go.

A whole bunch of straps and stuff, but I have no idea how to fit the bladdy thing to my handlebars - I expected a mount bracket like you fit lights to.

I've looked on the "help" site (which was no help); like I said, no instructions included in pack either.

Please will someone point me in the direction, with a link if poss, to getting it fitted before I flush it down the bog.

And no sarcasm would be nice, too ;)

2. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Fit the clip to it. Turn the crocodile clip 90 degrees. Got any velco/straps ? - loop that round the bars, clip the clip to the velcro, and continue looping. I used some velcro from pump mounts.

Only thing is, the vibrations wreck the image - the Muvi needs a less 'bouncy' mount.

3. OP
    OP
    Jaguar

Jaguar New Member

I've tried the Muvi on my lapel and on my arm: all footage is hopeless so far.

I have a couple of mount-thingies, 2 screws and about 8 straps. Oh, and no clue. But thanks for trying Fossyant

4. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

5. OP
    OP
    Jaguar

Jaguar New Member

I have to wear a helmet? ;)

Thanks though, Crankarm

6. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

Looks that way, although you should be already :biggrin:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice