Howard Webb gets WC final.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheva

Got to say well done, he (and his assistants) have had a good world cup and thoroughly deserve this.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Good that an Englishman is given the chance to f*ck the whole thing up.

:bravo:Sure he will do a good job - at the pinnacle of his profession!;)

It is good to see someone become famous from Rotherham other than the chuckle brothers or that dead woman who was on Coronation Street.

I can now also bore people at parties and stuff by telling them I was at school with him 24 years ago.........[same class as well].:angry:

U

User169

Not the most popular chap in Holland at the moment I think it's fair to say!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
The dutch played poor tactics and it was a fair result, they were lucky a number of times not to be down to 10 men earlier.

I am not usually a fan of the ref, granted the fact he is a brit helps but you can't spend 115 minutes kicking the spanish around the park and then throw your toys out the pram when you get ever so slightly blocked. He made a couple of off decisions but i think the main one the dutch are moaning about was fair.

Bad Company

The Next Stig !
Not the most popular chap in Holland at the moment I think it's fair to say!

The Dutch team have only themselves to blame. I thought Howard Webb had an excellent game, I think most neutrals would agree with me.

U

User169

The Dutch team have only themselves to blame. I thought Howard Webb had an excellent game, I think most neutrals would agree with me.

Indeed. Sepp Blatter was extremely neutral as to the quality of Webb's performance!

I think he did his best to retain a full complement of players, although the passage of play that led up to the goal did begin with an obvious error on Webb's part.

Top Bottom