HowDooo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coolchris

Hi all. Im Chris and from South Yorkshire. I have decided to get a new bike and am going to trawl the threads to look for advice. I am trying to get fit, so this is just one part of my regime.
The bike I am after will most probably be a rigid bike, as I will be doing some on-road, and off-road, so really after a great all-rounder. I have approx. £250 to spend. I know its not a great deal, but its only what I can really afford at the moment.
So any suggestions, please feel free to add.
Thanks.:smile:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hi Chris welcome along to the forum, sorry I can't advise you on what to buy, but many on here can.

:rolleyes:

I dread to think of the horrors that lurk in bike shops for £250 Chris - have you any cycling buddies that could steer you right on a S/H purchase say from eBay? or look in the ads locally.

BTW - Welcome aboard

OP
OP
coolchris

coolchris

Hi pete. I have been seriously thinking of getting the Dawes Discovery 301 for 300 quid. Seems to have some good opinions on it for the price.

Thanks for the Welcome.:ohmy:

bauldbairn

Very belated welcome to the CC forum from central Scotland and good luck and all the best for the New Year when it comes.:smile:

Top Bottom