Howdy all!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
Hey everyone.

I've recently bought a couple of hybrids after years away. Really enjoyed them until I was dropped on a hill by what looked like an extremely young person. That was it, I'd learnt enough to know that I wanted to take it further and venture in to the world of road bikes and hopefully get my revenge on the 'kid on the hill.'
Saved up for a couple of months and bought my road bike and enjoyed every minute of it so far. The clipless take a bit of getting used to and only managed to make a balloon of myself once by forgetting to unclip. I'm looking forward to the warmer months and getting out on some day trips/ weekend trips.
The cycling bug has well and truly bitten.

colly

Re member eR
Hi, :welcome:

Yep, roll on the warmer days.:thumbsup:

Peteaud

Veteran
:welcome:

OP
OP
frayBentos59

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
thank you very much for the warm welcome everybody! Really looking forward to being part of this forum.
ha ha Ohnovino I've been waiting for you the last 3 weeks at the base of the hill! I'll have my revenge one day!

Nearly there

Veteran
Welcome and there's no shame on being overtaken you will get scalps of your own like i have since becoming a roadie:biggrin:

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hi and welcome after a while riding you will be the one to blat past riders with a big grin on your face. I have to admit that whilst out on a ride if we happen across fellow riders in the distance I get this i'n controllable urge to catch and say hi as I pass, not sure if it's a sociable thing or being a freak :smile:

OP
OP
frayBentos59

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
Hi PTC. Thank you for the welcome ^_^ I must admit, I know exactly what you mean :laugh: and then regret it when my legs are hanging off 5 minutes later :heat:

Top Bottom