howdy from wolverhampton!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fraggle

hello! anyone out there from round by me? it may not be the prettiest place to live and cycle [well, its not too bad, i live semi-ruraly] but theres fantastic canals to tour. i recomend the Shropshire Union!

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Hi fraggle and welcome ! Stourbridge boy here so not too far, i know your neck of the woods pretty well.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
hello! anyone out there from round by me? it may not be the prettiest place to live and cycle [well, its not too bad, i live semi-ruraly] but theres fantastic canals to tour. i recomend the Shropshire Union!

Nothing wrong with the place. A couple of miles out of Wolverhampton in quite a few directions and there's some great countryside rides. :hello:

Hi fraggle , i was thinking about doing a stretch of the shropshire union this spring/summer, where do you start from, and whats the towpath like? Cheers.

Skyfoil

The Jolly Ginger Giant
Hi fraggle.

I'm from wolvo too. Right on the edge of town (SW), so i'm in the country within a couple of minutes. I try to avoid the canal where possible, but some of the lanes out of town are excellent for getting lost in.

Top Bottom