HTC Hero Android smartphone for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Debian

Black G2 (HTC Hero) on T-Mobile for sale. Can be unlocked for around £10 I believe.

18 months old and as new. No scratches and screen is perfect as I always use screen protectors.

Includes genuine and hardly used HTC leather belt case (horizontal style) and silicone skin (£50 altogether when new).

£110 o.n.o.

OP
OP
Debian

Debian

Forgot to say.

It's rooted and currently running Cyanogen Mod 1.6 ROM which is based on Android 2.2 Froyo.

Can run MoDaCo 3.2 or be reset to standard if required.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
AFAIK there are only ROMS for Android 2.1 (Eclair) that are compatible with the Hero.

martint235

Dog on a bike
You can run Froyo on the Hero but it involves getting the custom ROM from XDA-Developers (just google it). You can't however get a Froyo ROM with HTC Sense as this hasn't been released for the Hero yet so you end up running native Android. I must say though that I owned a Hero for over a year and found native android to be better if a little less flash than Sense.

and for info, the guys at XDA seem a fair way towards Gingerbread (2.3) running on the Hero again without Sense though.

Dan B

Disengaged member
Although judging by the speed of CM 6.1 froyo on my old G1, "walk" would be a better word than "run". But I can't blame cyanogen+team for that, it's probbaly a miracle that it works at all.

@Debian : what did you upgrade to?

Top Bottom