HTC TdF long roster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Greipel and Cav in it but this from cyclingnews is clearly cobblers

The team's biggest decision will be selecting which of its two sprinters to take to the Tour. Cavendish won six stages at the Tour last year, but got off to a slow start in 2010. He has since found some form, recently winning a stage in the Amgen Tour of California. Griepel currently leads the peloton with 12 wins so far this season.

iLB

Hello there
which part? the bit about cav finding form?

raindog

er.....
Where is Cav at the moment anyway? Shouldn't he be riding something? Is he down to do the Tour de Suisse? He ain't going to have many miles in his legs when the Tour starts. Is there summat fishy going on at Columbia?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
raindog said:
Where is Cav at the moment anyway? Shouldn't he be riding something? Is he down to do the Tour de Suisse? He ain't going to have many miles in his legs when the Tour starts. Is there summat fishy going on at Columbia?

I read that he'd done a criterium a couple of days ago in memory of Ballerini

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/pozzato-and-cavendish-remember-ballerini

Not conventional approach, raindog, I agree.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
He's doing the Tour de Suisse and apparently has just been doing mountain training rather than trying to go for easy sprint wins (part of the long-term plan to win the Green jersey).

naffets

I wouldnt write off cav just yet plus greipels forms dropped off recently only just managing 1 win in the giro after most of the top sprinters abscent

hiltz

you cant say no to a guy that won 6 stages last year... cav will be in the team I think

he may be taking a different approach this year, trying to bring something extra to the table maybe? I am sure he is doing what is best for him at the present point, no doubt there are some very smart people mentoring and coaching him.........

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Hopefully Cav will get a few miles in his legs at the National Road Champs this week. He has to be a shoe in for le Tour after last years performance! Hopefully more Brit victories to cheer!

rich p said:
Greipel and Cav in it but this from cyclingnews is clearly cobblers

The team's biggest decision will be selecting which of its two sprinters to take to the Tour. Cavendish won six stages at the Tour last year, but got off to a slow start in 2010. He has since found some form, recently winning a stage in the Amgen Tour of California. Griepel currently leads the peloton with 12 wins so far this season.

Greipel doesn't make the cut....

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/martin-and-rogers-lead-htc-columbia-for-tour-de-france

Top Bottom