Hubby on a bike = progress :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jodee1kenobi

After a looooooooooong time of trying to 'encourage' my hubby onto a bike:banghead: , so we can enjoy family rides together, he finally got on a bike today!! :bravo: And what did it take to achieve this?.........the purchase of a secondhand recumbent trike!!!

I'm so chuffed that I thought I would just share this with you all!

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Congratulations.
I'm the opposite way around and perhaps more typical as I am always nagging my wife to ride her bike more. She will come on family rides just a few times a year but I keep suggesting she should commute at least once a week (just 2 miles each way) and should ride when she goes to the gym (why would anyone drive to the gym to exercise :wacko:).

Now you have had him on a bike once hopefully the bug will bite and he will soon be looking for n+1 :thumbsup:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Congratulations.
I'm the opposite way around and perhaps more typical as I am always nagging my wife to ride her bike more. She will come on family rides just a few times a year but I keep suggesting she should commute at least once a week (just 2 miles each way) and should ride when she goes to the gym (why would anyone drive to the gym to exercise :wacko:).

Now you have had him on a bike once hopefully the bug will bite and he will soon be looking for n+1 :thumbsup:

Nah, if you've got a recumbent trike, you don't need n+1! ^_^

(ok, not quite true, but a trike is soooooooooo much fun!)

OP
OP
Jodee1kenobi

Jodee1kenobi

I'm not sure of the make but here's a piccy ^_^
trike.jpg

Blimey your hubby's young, reminds me of that Tom Hanks film Big ^_^

Top Bottom