Hull Info?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
A sudden change.....I need to find accommodation for my daughter within a 1-2 mile radius of Hull University. I am familiar with Hull, very with it's pubs and centre, but don't really know what are areas she should avoid. Closer the better but she has a bike and cycles daily.

Julia9054

Guru
Is she starting this year? If so, I would recommend a place in halls (despite how eye poppingly expensive they are) as it will enable her to make friends easily so she can choose who she lives with next year.

A sudden change.....I need to find accommodation for my daughter within a 1-2 mile radius of Hull University. I am familiar with Hull, very with it's pubs and centre, but don't really know what are areas she should avoid. Closer the better but she has a bike and cycles daily.

There's no areas to avoid really, just look for somewhere with the right price. For peace of mind and to be in amongst other students, , I'd look more towards the west side of Newland Ave. or on the campus.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I moved over here, from Bradford, 16 years ago. I don't live in Hull, but work there & coming from Bradford, there's nothing to worry about :okay: Very shortly after moving over here Hull got voted the worst place to live. Seriously ?? I've never been worried anywhere in Hull, whereas there's some areas of Bradford I wouldn't want to be walking after dark 🤔 If you want to keep a closer eye on her, there's plenty of really nice villages in East Yorks, only a moment away from Hull 👍

Top Bottom