Hultra jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willo

Just to follow up, I decided to order one of these to stock up for next spring / summer. Went for one from their bargain/seconds section of the site. Ordered it Thurs evening and it arrived today (postage was free). First impressions are that it looks good value. Light, silky and comfy. 3 pockets at the back plus a little zip pocket, full front zip, hi-vis strip across the back also down the seam on the back, and rubber cling on thingies at the bottom hem to grip the shorts. Those last 2 make it heavier than, say, a replical team jersey but make it a little more practical for everyday use.

Given it's a 'second' the only faults are some very faint shadowing around the black trim and a couple of dust sized specs on the white, both hardly visible if you weren't looking for them. All in all I'm very pleased with it for £25.95. White may not be the most practical colour but it's nice and visible and it is primarily a summer top so won't be getting too mucky. In any case, I'm not overly precious about the odd stain over time.

I'm 5'11" and 12 stone and went for XL given they are a tight fit akin to team jerseys and the like and I didn't want it too cling-on. The fit is okay, maybe ever so slightly loose around the chest when bent over in a cycling position. I'd prob have got away with a large. Time will tell on quality but it looks and feels well made. Quick response to my email queries and prompt delivery. As mentioned previously, contact number is provided when you order.

OP
OP
Scilly Suffolk

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Good news!

I'm all for supporting the little guys over the big established brands.

Let us know how it stands up to some use.

Top Bottom