Hummmm.... got called a 'batty boy' today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batty_boy
I knew when I opened this thread, but I thought there may be some other meaning other than the usual.

May I suggest that some skinny little white twerp from Ipswich thinks he' like gangsta bro.

I once had a barely pubescent lad from down the road tell me he was "gonna pop a cap in my ass" if I walked past his house again. I laughed at him.

I always find these amusing

It is also great fun......

When they expect you to be offended and you simply ask if they could explain the phrase as it is not one you are familiar with.
One of my favourites was to then thank the young man for the explanation, and ask whether it was a local colloquialism or something that had a wider spread outside the local area

He looked a bit bemused...

perplexed

Guru
I heard someone get called bumbaclart the other day.

I had to look it up...:eek:

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
I thought you were talking about Gazza, who could be described as 'batty' in a different way.

At the age of ten I cried my eyes out after England were knocked out of the 1970 World Cup, 3-2 by West Germany, after having led 2-0.

Since then it's been just one disappointment after another, whether it be penalty shoot out fiascos or flippin' hand of god numptiness. :shy:

In the end, the bast*rds just wear you down and you end up not remembering very clearly or, indeed, not caring very much either! :ohmy:

Makes watching England so much more enjoyable and definitely less stressful.:tongue:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
$T2eC16hHJIUFHG19(VvtBSTcLrMwzg~~60_35.JPG
not my team, but funny nevertheless, Chicago Cubs Major League Baseball. Haven't won a World Series in more than 100 years.

Top Bottom