Hurricane SL air-shock overhaul

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

SteveD

Catrike UK said:
I understand they are a standard spec shock, so perhaps the time is right to replace it with a serviceable unit.

yes I know, but that would be a more expensive option - I'm not sure if I'm keeping the machine - I need to just get it servicable so I can evaluate the ride - my current thinking is I'd rather like to add another trike to the stable.
I had a Windcheeta before ....incidentally, how does the CatTrike 700 compare?

OP
OP
S

SteveD

Catrike UK said:
I understand they are a standard spec shock, so perhaps the time is right to replace it with a serviceable unit.

yes I know, but that would be a more expensive option - I'm not sure if I'm keeping the machine - I need to just get it servicable so I can evaluate the ride - my current thinking is I'd rather like to add another trike to the stable.

SteveD said:

I used to own a Wincheeta, I went from that to a Catrike Speed which was faster for me, the 700 is the fastest trike I have ever ridden.

Top Bottom