Hybrid Board?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

marinyork said:
I'll trade :laugh:. I think LLB has a hybrid too if you're interested :ohmy:. I was looking at specialized anyway...

So that's you and linf with hybrids for starters. Do you not feel slightly left out of things with no specific board to have a wee chat about hybrids? If not, just go and have a look at all the other boards there are; I'm sure you'll feel sad before too long.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
LLB has his own board, it's called the green wheely bin in honour of his country ways. I suppose if I wanted to discuss hybrids I could start a thread on it in politics and life, get it off topic with the help of a few of the regulars and it'll end up in the green wheely bin.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Noodley said:
So where would I be best asking about where to find advice about buying a hybrid?

Dr Strange's Mutant Animal farm. You can't miss it, it's the big building at the end of the dark lane. Watch out for the guard dogs though, those eight legs they get from their spider mothers really give them a turn of speed.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Arch said:
Dr Strange's Mutant Animal farm. You can't miss it, it's the big building at the end of the dark lane. Watch out for the guard dogs though, those eight legs they get from their spider mothers really give them a turn of speed.

I hadn't realised it was that easy. ;)

I was quite surprised to find no "Hybrid" board TBH, as I was looking for some advice.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Chuffy said:
They can be used to seek out and acquire pies.

One of my reasons for considering a Hybrid was the recent cold weather which resulted in me not being able to cycle as I live in the middle of nowhere on a farm track. I managed to send out for pies but it was a troubling experience, and one I would not wish to repeat.

Anyone know of a good Hybrid at a good price?

Noodley said:
One of my reasons for considering a Hybrid was the recent cold weather which resulted in me not being able to cycle as I live in the middle of nowhere on a farm track. I managed to send out for pies but it was a troubling experience, and one I would not wish to repeat.

Anyone know of a good Hybrid at a good price?
What is your budget for this hybrid? Will the purchase not encroach on your pie purchasing power?

Top Bottom