Hybrid MTB Tyre Deals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
I'm replacing my Kenda Nevegal with some hybrid tyres

I'm after something like Conti Fighter II, Schwabble Hurricane but these don't come with puncture protection. Seems this costs a tenner extra per tyre.

Any deals on tyres that anybody knows about?

Cheers.

Cyclist33

I paid 16 quid for my pair of Geax Easy Riders, the tread is the same essentially as the Double Fighter II although I think they're stickier. They're not the lightest of tires, probably heavier than the Nevegals I switched out. But no puncture so far, I think they're very tough.

FYI, I've just put the front Nevegal back on as this seemed a reasonable thing to try out, semi slick at the back and full knobby at the front..

OP
OP
Alembicbassman

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Just noticed the Schwalbe do come with puncture protection (it's in the small print though). Can get them for £13.50 each May go for them.

jethro10

Über Member
I have Schwalbe hurricane on my bike.
Done about what, 500 miles and have been fine. Not too heavy for this type of tyre but none of these are as light as true off-road tyres can be.

I also saw it had "puncture Protection" but it seem a bit ambiguous being small print - would have though they would publicise this bit more. Anyhow, seems to be fairly good this way.

Wife has Maxiis wormdrive on hers, 1 puncture in a year.

Jeff

Top Bottom