Hybrid/road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gjuk

Hi everyone

I was hoping someone could help me out/offer some advice.

I want to get a bike to pootle around town and the odd commute to work. I'm a fan of the retro bikes on odder at the moment. The ideal one so far seems to be the Dawes Ambassador 7, which I'm keen on.

During my research I came across two older models - the Graduate (perfect for me) and the Diploma. These have unfortunately been discontinued and as gumtree/ebay have proved fruitless, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place online or elsewhere where I may be able to pick one of these bikes up?

Alternatively if you could suggest any suitable alternatives, I'd be most grateful.

Many thanks!

Gavin

Hi everyone

I was hoping someone could help me out/offer some advice.

I want to get a bike to pootle around town and the odd commute to work. I'm a fan of the retro bikes on odder at the moment. The ideal one so far seems to be the Dawes Ambassador 7, which I'm keen on.

During my research I came across two older models - the Graduate (perfect for me) and the Diploma. These have unfortunately been discontinued and as gumtree/ebay have proved fruitless, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place online or elsewhere where I may be able to pick one of these bikes up?

Alternatively if you could suggest any suitable alternatives, I'd be most grateful.

Many thanks!

Gavin

A fixie would be my weapon of choice, if I were you.

The Quella signature one, is a fine piece of kit (hand built in Cambridge as well). If you want to be a traitor, the specialized Langster would be a fine choice.

Top Bottom