Hypochondriac's Corner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My neck hurts and will click when i lean my over from one side to the other. Its started clicking really loudly at the moment. It used to be worse when i faced the other way in bed because there was a draft, which made my neck pretty much lock up and hurt, made me look like a giraffe.
I did it sliding on some ice in school in year 3. 8 years later i still have the same problem.

yenrod

I used to have a point in the knee where upon getting jabbed/hit - I'd couldn't move !

Mostly during sport.

How I hate :smile: the teacher for not helping me during that point!!!

ChrisKH said:
MY lower back is killing me for the second year in a row. I don't think it's unrelated to having dodgy knees and the fact I carry the Bromton around various train stations every day (or indeed lifting my four year old in the middle of the night to answer a call of nature). I hope it doesn't drag on for as long as last year - I only get it in winter as well. Straight back lifting for the next month and nothing too strenuous then. That'll please the wife. :blush:

Anyone else with irritating mild medical complaints that just reoccur when you least need them?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My dad used to sing...
"I've got a gumboil
A toothache
A bellyache
A pain in me left leg
A pimple on me nose"

(He didn't actually have them, it was a song.... I can remember the tune in my head, but I don't know what it's called).

Top Bottom