Hypocorisy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think this should be here but Mod's pleease feel free to move it if it shouldn't be.
Today The Evening Echo, a local paper to me announced that the cost of treating obeseity for Southampton in 2010 was going to be £184million and suggested ways of reducing this excessive weight yet six pages later they have an ad for the chance to win a Lazy-boy armchair in which to watch the World Cup thingy.
Wish they would decide where they stand on these issues.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'd love a Lazy-Boy armchair to relax in after a bike ride. Us active types are entitled to a bit of comfort too, you know.

Shaun

Founder
There is a sort of irony that most of the blokes supporting the England team will be like the the flabby ones I've seen queuing in Tesco's with 18 boxes of lager in their trollies and the remaining space packed solid with frozen pizza and garlic bread ... back for the special beer offer for the third time this week ...

:blush:

Norm

Smokin Joe said:
I'd love a Lazy-Boy armchair to relax in after a bike ride. Us active types are entitled to a bit of comfort too, you know.
They are lovely. We got one.... oh, about 12 years ago, and I love it. It's the full deal, vibrating, heated, fridge and phone.

It is deliberately facing away from the telly, though. ;)

threebikesmcginty said:
Nice to see a well balanced diet, all the food groups catered for :smile:
The ideal 3-course dinner is 2 pints of Guinness and a packet of crisps. :wacko:

Number14

Veteran
Headgardener said:
I think this should be here but Mod's pleease feel free to move it if it shouldn't be.
Today The Evening Echo, a local paper to me announced that the cost of treating obeseity for Southampton in 2010 was going to be £184million and suggested ways of reducing this excessive weight yet six pages later they have an ad for the chance to win a Lazy-boy armchair in which to watch the World Cup thingy.
Wish they would decide where they stand on these issues.

Gosh. Salad is very expensive in Southampton. :laugh:

I've just realised this is going to be my first "dry" world cup since 1986....Don't think I used to drink in 1982....I spent the 2006 World Cup getting rat ar5ed in Benidorm.

Top Bottom