I’m not riding today so I’m.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lonestar

Veteran
Turbo trainer two sessions...done one session.
Waited for boiler man to come round and check boiler again.They lost the paperwork from July so had to re-check..Waiting for delivery which didn't arrive till almost 1pm...Watching football and trying to fix phone as dialer app doesn't work properly and am at work tomorrow so may need it.

Got to fix fixie 1 as fixie 2 is out waiting new steerer stem.Fixie 1 has a tyre slipping out of rim problem on the rear and the front is full of cuts.Had to use Audax yesterday.

If not it's the Audax and if failing that it will be the Brompton for tomorrows commute.

Last edited:

alicat

Legendary Member
Surfing on here, obvs.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I’m picking blackberries and elderberries this afternoon, a mile away from home..
But I’ll be riding there and back, so I’m kind of going on a ride, but not really :blink:

Lonestar

Veteran
Damn....haven't got round to fixing fixie 1 as mentioned.(fixie 2 is out as well)...Still faffing about with phone and custom rom...Have to use the S3 as I can't fix the S4 as i'm running short of time..So it's the Audax for tomorrows commute with the Brompton as backup.

On the plus side heart rate monitor has arrived and as I'm going to do a 40 min session on the turbo trainer I will be interested in the results.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Riding, just a bike with an engine (mile and a half back from the garage, having bought it). Back on human power tomorrow..

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Let's hope you have better luck with this one than the last two.

What have you bought?
Honda will be sorted, hopefully this week, one gremlin got sorted only for another to pop up. But in the meantime, I have one of these....
yamaha_263567_2013_yam_yzf-r125_eu_mwm3_stu_001.jpg

:smile:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Cleaned and Lubed my chain ready for a ride tomorrow. Discovered a pedal was coming apart and the bearings were stiffening, so for the 1st time in over 40 years of riding I dismantled and greased my pedal innards.

No doubt I'll be posting about a pedal-related catastrophe in about 24 hours.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Packing for a 4 day trip to Soller in the Tramuntana mountains of Mallorca, was originally booked as a cycling trip but will now be lounging by the pool enjoying some Autumn sun and scoffing some good food and wine.

Not looking forward to running the gauntlet of that shower of bastards at Manchester airport security though....

Top Bottom