I’ve bought another…..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
I picked this up off FB Marketplace this afternoon, it was local and very very cheap, advertised with two flat tyres (which are now holding 100 psi)

It’s a 2009 M3L completely original down to its Brompton branded tyres. It’s been off the road for many years probably due to fact the rear brake caliper was seized and the mudguard was rubbing against the rear tyre, due to bent hanger (both now fixed)

Underneath the dust and grime it’s in fantastic condition, virtually unmarked, my plans are to try and spend very little on it, just clean it, give it a good service and leave it completely standard, apart from fitting a nice Wrights saddle which I already have.

IMG_2214.jpeg

IMG_2218.jpeg

IMG_2217.jpeg

IMG_2216.jpeg

berlinonaut

Veteran
my plans are to try and spend very little on it, just clean it, give it a good service and leave it completely standard,
This is how many expensive projects started... :tongue:

OP
OP
Gunk

Gunk

Guru
Looks ACE.
Maybe keep that and sell the black one?

It’s much better than the black one, I have thought about keeping it but I’ll move this one on. I’ve just listed it here as well if anyone is interested

T4tomo

Legendary Member
It’s much better than the black one, I have thought about keeping it but I’ll move this one on. I’ve just listed it here as well if anyone is interested

really, your other one has the lacquer finish which is nice, plus all the updates /grades between 2009 & 2021. defo makes sense to flip the orange one on....

OP
OP
Gunk

Gunk

Guru
really, your other one has the lacquer finish which is nice, plus all the updates /grades between 2009 & 2021. defo makes sense to flip the orange one on....

You must be confused with another member, my other Brompton is a satin black 2011 M3L

IMG_1761.jpeg

Top Bottom