I bid you all a good night....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Unfortunately ...

The OH has said eff off to the curry that I thought I could get tonight. :thumbsdown:

As we are on a diet :rolleyes: I need to go and cook QUORN effing burgers with Slimming World chips.

Feel free to post your take-aways and make me pig sick tomorrow!!!

:?::biggrin::biggrin:

Ha ha poor you!

No take away but have just had way too much plum and apple crumble which I made..yummmmmmm :rolleyes:

Enjoy the er, slimming world "chips" though, won't you? :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
badkitty said:
Ha ha poor you!

No take away but have just had way too much plum and apple crumble which I made..yummmmmmm :rolleyes:

Enjoy the er, slimming world "chips" though, won't you? :?:

Oh can't wait babes. I'm that desperate for fat, I've started chewing off my own bingo wing!!!! :thumbsdown:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nah - just had M&S two dine for £10...hee...hee...all in my rucksack on the way home, plus an extra bottle - well heavy.......... Nice roasted veg and lurvely chicken.............. ps the wine is well nice too.....

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My dinner tonight was beans on toast. Then i had a few choco bars after, some toast abit ago, and ill probs have some cereal later.
It really isnt easy being me. Eating pretty much what you want without it effecting your weight/how much fat you have is tough.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've given up various things in a vain (both meanings) attempt to reduce my belly size. Giing up the booze is not on the agenda, so I'm currently depriving myself of cheese, bread and chocolate.
Life would be unbearable if it wasn't for the fact that my willpower is so feeble that I know it won't last and this is a temporary abstinence.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Rich..just ride more....that's my answer.....giving up booze....nah........:rolleyes:;)

Noodley

I'm just back in from an Indian Buffet ;):becool: And away to open a bottle of wine. And tomorrow I'm away for the night with some people from work for a meal and a night of drink.

Monday marks the start of my proper training and cycling for the year, so this weekend will mark the end of feasting for a good while.

Top Bottom