i can't be arsed today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I had the same problem! I got up early to nip round the corner to do Spring Into The Dales but it was gloomy, there was a cold wind and the chance of rain later. I just went back to bed...

I'm really struggling to get going again after a long layoff over the winter :smile:.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Spent to morning building a raised vegetable bed. Too damp and cold for my bike (I'm a wimp) :smile:

Noodley

Lovely day here, if a little windy ;)

115km with some hills thrown in for good measure - I shall post a ride report in "Rides, Audax, etc" later on, with a few pics.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
when is the summer coming? went to my cycle mates and he told me he aint been out either coz it's crap weather. then him and his mrs invited me back for dinner later ;) result! i was secretly wishing they would coz her cooking smelled lurvely.

so no, i aint been out on the bike. just came back to let Zero and Taffy out for a play and then i'm going back to stuff my face. :wacko:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I didnt bother going out today. Couldnt go out yesterday of Friday either.
Felt abit tired today after the trip to France yesterday and the weather is completely crap (the same as was in France yesterday) so no riding today.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Would have made the effort this morning despite the grey and drizzle:smile:. But I'm still trying to knock this rotten bug out of my system:sad:. My first Sportive is scheduled for 2 weeks.;) And now I've got to do some rehab somehow :wacko:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
buggi said:
when is the summer coming? went to my cycle mates and he told me he aint been out either coz it's crap weather. then him and his mrs invited me back for dinner later ;) result! i was secretly wishing they would coz her cooking smelled lurvely.

so no, i aint been out on the bike. just came back to let Zero and Taffy out for a play and then i'm going back to stuff my face. :wacko:

Better here today than yesterday,warmer, less wind, but misty. Been down to London and the other side of the Chilterns there was warm sunshine....Whaaaay!
Spring...well for a few hours until I returned over the Chilterns again.
On the Motorway only 2 people tried to kill me...result :tongue:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Fab Foodie said:
Better here today than yesterday,warmer, less wind, but misty. Been down to London and the other side of the Chilterns there was warm sunshine....Whaaaay!
Spring...well for a few hours until I returned over the Chilterns again.
On the Motorway only 2 people tried to kill me...result :tongue:

Well you aren't supposed to ride your bike on the Motorway :wacko: ;)

It was cold, windy and quite miserable around south Wales this morning, no rain though. Couple of mates and myself had arranged to ride from Gowerton to Carmarthen via Llanelli, Kidwelly then loop back from the National Botanical gardens and Tumble (if anyone knows the area they'll know it's not exactly flat!)
57 miles altogether and it turned out nice. Result! :biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
Jumper weather here today...not too bad at all.
No ride for me in the morning tho..slept in for the first time in gawld knows how long, a few too many things to do in the morning, dinner out at a carvery :biggrin:, then a steady 16 mile ride on the hybrid acconmpanied by SWMBO.
Time for a little Spanish now...bugger :wacko:, my brains getting too forgetfull for learning a language. I'm forgetting what i learned last night :angry:

yoyo

Weather lovely in our part of the world today. Managed to persuade Mr. Yoyo onto his steed and we went for a 20mile spin. Most enjoyable and made me think that spring has actually sprung.

bonj2

well i went to dalby and north of pickering and it stopped raining as if by magic, and it was AWESOME. dead chuffed. :angry: so there. :biggrin:

Renard

Well it was a perfect day for cycling except for the bloody wind. Great when its behind you though. I even recorded a top speed of 59.6mph ( bit of a malfunction methinks :biggrin: )

Top Bottom