I cant take any more of these boring TDF flat/sprinters stages !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
There's no accounting for taste ! Or does that say a lot about me...I find him a fountain of information 🙄
Chalk and cheese! I like the insight and knowledge from Robbie Hatch and Brian Smith, and I know you disagree!^_^

I'd swop CK and SK for Matt Stephens and Magnus Backstedt

Adam4868

Guru
Chalk and cheese! I like the insight and knowledge from Robbie Hatch and Brian Smith, and I know you disagree!^_^

Lol I only say it for a laugh ! I don't really care who,there all ok.Non of them really bother me...I like Smithy,there again more than a hour of David Millar ? Nah he can get on my nerves a bit.Still like him though 😁

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Lol I only say it for a laugh ! I don't really care who,there all ok.Non of them really bother me...I like Smithy,there again more than a hour of David Millar ? Nah he can get on my nerves a bit.Still like him though 😁
Millar is a bit...dull and earnest?

SWSteve

Guru

Maybe go for a 5 man box, Hatch, Stephens, Smith, backstedt, Kelly

pawl

Legendary Member
Why would you watch something if it bores you ? Maybe instead of watching 5 hours of racing,just watch a hours highlights ? I think this tour has been one of the best in a long while,maybe that's just being starved of sport in the current time though.I could quite happily watch the whole tour live for 21 stages in a row...if I was allowed which I'm not ! Still record it and watch at my leisure.Comentary really doesn't bother me,there's allways the volume button.

Been a good race so far Usually fall asleep and usually wake up when the presentation have been completed
Not the case this year.Must be the fact that Inios are having a bad tour ITV for me.

Adam4868

Guru
Been a good race so far Usually fall asleep and usually wake up when the presentation have been completed
Not the case this year.Must be the fact that Inios are having a bad tour ITV for me.
What's the difference between sky/Ineos and Jumbo 😁

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
My wife has walked through the living room a few times now and gone "quiet race I see, I always know when it's quiet because the commentators are talking about their lunch".

Top Bottom