I confess - I've been a bad Tinks!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been bad coz I've been distracted!
I've been bad coz I promised myself that this year would be different & I would cycle to work every day!! I looked out of the window this morning, my 'wet weather knee' throbbed & I got in the car!!! So pathetic!!

I've been bad coz I have caused 'Feckless' to have a bad time and shout at the judge!!

I've been bad coz I allowed my 'virtual' halo to slip and didn't feel bad about it at all..... in-fact I quite enjoyed it!!

Oh I've been so bad in so many ways that you'd all fall asleep before I got to the end!

I know it's not confession but it kind of feels better getting things off your chest every once in a while!

Any body else have a confession to make?

Arch

Married to Night Train
way to go tinks - a thread title calculated to get maximum views from male forummers hoping for lurid details...;)

You know, the second I read the title I thought 'Oh ho, someone's fishing!'
Of course I had to read it, just to check....;)

Hello Tinkerbelle, 'pologies if you were'nt just hoping to snag wandering middle aged solicitors. :sad:

OP
OP
Tinkstheminks

Tinkstheminks

Chuffy said:
You know, the second I read the title I thought 'Oh ho, someone's fishing!'
Of course I had to read it, just to check....;)

Hello Tinkerbelle, 'pologies if you were'nt just hoping to snag wandering middle aged solicitors. :sad:

It's ok.... I wasn't fishing as such! I was just airing my thoughts!

Wondering Solicitors eh! So - do all 'old' Solicitors trail through blogs & forums looking to snag wantan Women:rolleyes:? or Men as the case may be!:roll

alecstilleyedye;40268] [quote name= said:
Patrick Stevens'' said:
I had to read this twice. :sad:
Sorry if I got your hopes up Patrick!
:thumbsup:

and, indeed, anything else :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
Nah. His special internet order hasn't arrived yet...;)

chris42

Patrick Stevens;40240][quote name= said:
way to go tinks - a thread title calculated to get maximum views from male forummers hoping for lurid details...;)

Have you noticed folks that it was Arch who pounced on this post with the speed of a striking cobra. :sad:[/QUOTE]

She certainly was coiled ready to strike! :biggrin:

Top Bottom